- Update the Wordpress ports to 4.7.5
* Insufficient redirect validation in the HTTP class.
* Improper handling of post meta data values in the XML-RPC API.
* Lack of capability checks for post meta data in the XML-RPC API.
* A Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF) vulnerability was discovered in the filesystem credentials dialog.
* A cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability was discovered when attempting to upload very large files.
* A cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability was discovered related to the Customizer.
Approved by: xxx (mentor)
#Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D10849