Disable* the UBLIO port option as it is unmaintained, experimental code for
which there have been bug reports including data corruption when using it.
Note: the bits to enable and patch NTFS-3g to use UBLIO have been left in
place to enable interested persons to test and potentially bring it back to
a maintained and stable state. To enable UBLIO, add UBLIO to the ports
While I'm here:
- Make UUID functionality (and libuuid dependency) OPTION'al (UUID option
enabled by default)
- Add CRYPTO option (Enable crypto related code and utilities), enabled by
- Add DEBUG option
- Add EXTRAS option (ntfsdecrypt, ntfsrecover, ntfssecaudit, ntfstruncate,
ntfsusermap, ntfswipe), enabled by default. EXTRAS implies (ntfsdecrypt
breaks without) CRYPTO enabled.
- Replace pkgconfigdir configure patch with one that adds a
--with-pkgconfigdir option to configure.ac instead. Add USES=autoreconf
- Replace configure patch removing the freebsd* error case in
enable_ntfs_3g check with adding freebsd to list of OS's that get the
--with-fuse option. Upstreamable.
- Fix missing AM_PATH_LIBGRYPT macro errors by checking for their presence
- Use install-strip to strip shared libraries/binaries instead of a custom
- Respect user/sysctl CFLAGS in configure.ac, in particular to allow for
- Sort pkg-plist
 bug 194526, bug 206978