Update to 1.4.9
The main motivations for this release are bug fixes related to use
cases with large number of zones (more than 50 zones) in combination
with an XFR based setup. Too much concurrent zone transfers causes new
transfers to be held back. These excess transfers however were not
properly scheduled for later.
No migration steps needed when upgrading from OpenDNSSEC 1.4.8.
- Add TCP waiting queue. Fix signer getting 'stuck' when adding many zones at once. Thanks to Haavard Eidnes to bringing this to our attention.
- OPENDNSSEC-723: received SOA serial reported as on disk.
- Fix potential locking issue on SOA serial.
- Crash on shutdown. At all times join xfr and dns handler threads.
- Make handling of notifies more consistent. Previous implementation would bounce between code paths.
When using SoftHSM2 compiled with OpenSSL, and libmysql with OpenSSL
as database backend for OpenDNSSEC. "ods-ksmutil key list --verbose"
crashes on exit. This is ultimately a bug in OpenSSL and not new for
this particular release. Make sure you don't use this specific
Submitted by: Jaap Akkerhuis <jaap@NLnetLabs.nl> (maintainer)
Sponsored by: DK Hostmaster A/S