iupgrade to 3.2.19
- Synthesize CNAMEs with same TTL as DNAME.
- RFC 7344: CDS and CDNSKEY (read in).
- hmac sha224, sha384 and sha512 support, patch from David Gwynne.
- max-interfaces raised to 32.
BUG FIXES:- Fix endian.h include for OpenBSD.
- Fix per-zone query class statistics.
- Fixes for wildcard addition and deletion.
- Fixes to zonec origin and b64 read (like in NSD 4.1.2).
- Fix tcp waiting list for zone transfers where the bind and connect calls
fail. (like in NSD 4.1.2)
- Removed compiler warnings from lex about unput and input functions.
NSD 3 is end-of-life. Please install an NSD 4 package if you want to
use NSD. Our support commitment lasts for about a year. For details,
see http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/pipermail/nsd-users/2015-May/002100.html .
Submitted by: Jaap Akkerhuis <jaap@NLnetLabs.nl> (maintainer)