- User Since
- Jul 3 2021, 9:10 AM (11 w, 3 d)
Thu, Sep 2
- In 'linux_epoll_ctl', we set ext, and it means, in furture, others can't re-use it, and they must use ext.
- In 'linux_epoll_ctl', we set ext, and then the kevent is registered. Is there a risk that 'ext' of this kevent is overrided by other components?
Aug 12 2021
Aug 9 2021
This patch is applied in our project which is based on FreeBSD12, and all works well, and we don't see it breaks the API and ABI. Could you please describe more details how it breaks the API and ABI?
If there are concerns for eliminating of ext array, how about just introducing pevent and pmask and keep ext in 'struct kevent'?
Jul 8 2021
Jul 6 2021
- Introduce 'pmask' in kevent to return the EPOLL events which are requested by applications.
- Add a test case which is compiled on Linux.