- User Since
- Jan 4 2017, 4:42 PM (168 w, 3 d)
Feb 27 2018
Thanks a lot, everyone. With this PR#222360 can be closed as well.
Feb 26 2018
Feb 14 2018
mail/notmuch-emacs: place variables before targets
Fixup previous update
- mail/*notmuch*: use MAKE_CMD instead of MAKE or GMAKE
- mail/*notmuch*: silence commands not installing files
- mail/py-notmuch: use PORTDOCS instead of DOCS_PORTDOCS
- mail/py-notmuch: don't install Sphinx' .buildinfo file
Feb 12 2018
Feb 10 2018
Feb 7 2018
It turns out the FATAL: breaks INDEX message was a poudriere issue with my jail naming and not at all related to this port.
Feb 4 2018
Turns out the FATAL: breaks INDEX message also appears in the output of poudriere testport ports-mgmt/pkg on the latest revision of the ports tree (rP460947). So I guess it's not an issue with my ports.
Since the Emacs flavors have landed in the ports tree I reworked the port. I've split off parts into slave ports. The documentation for that topic is rather limited, so I'm not sure if I did it correctly. Also mail/notmuch-emacs needed a bit of convincing for it to be build separately. Everything seems to work, but there are a few warnings:
- mail/notmuch: skip fewer tests
- New port: mail/notmuch-emacs split from mail/notmuch
- mail/notmuch: prevent poudriere testport from complaining
- mail/py-notmuch: turn into a slave port of mail/notmuch
- mail/notmuch-emacs: turn into a slave port of mail/notmuch
- New port: mail/notmuch-mutt split into slave port off mail/notmuch
- mail/*notmuch*: miscellaneous cleanups
- mail/py-notmuch: add option to install documentation
- mail/notmuch-emacs: add DOCS option to install info file
Jan 27 2018
- Take maintainership of both ports.
- Be a bit more conservative with the changes to the port.
- Keep the MANPAGES option, but turn it on by default.
- Revert the rename of the DOXYGEN option to MAN3
- Keep the DESKTOP option separate from EMACS from now. This might get reworked when Emacs flavors land.
- Perform miscellaneous cleanups.
- Drop unneeded binutils dependency.
- Expand pkg-descr.
- Minor Makefile cleanups.
- Install Bash completions by default without requiring any extra dependencies.
Jan 19 2018
Jan 17 2018
Fix path to GDB for tests
Update list of failing tests to skip
Merge DESKTOP into EMACS option
Jan 16 2018
Oct 18 2017
Is there anything still blocking this from being committed to the ports tree?
Oct 8 2017
Oct 2 2017
Sep 30 2017
Sep 28 2017
I see you added PKGNAMEPREFIX, @dbaio. I wasn't sure if this was required, since for example ansible and offlineimap don't use that and you can't install py27-afew and py36-afew at the same time.