- User Since
- Jul 18 2018, 8:57 AM (48 w, 6 d)
Apr 15 2019
Is there anything else needed here? or can this be taken upstream?
Mar 11 2019
@mav, Did you get a chance to look at this?
Feb 25 2019
@mav: Sorry to disturb you on this again. But, please have a look at this when you get a chance and let me know if there any comments to address here.
Feb 18 2019
@mav, Any more comments on this patch?
Feb 11 2019
Made necessary changes as per the previous discussion. Attached V6 patch.
Feb 8 2019
@mav: I checked about that alignment requirements. Seems, the alignment should be on-par to the bar size (and not a fixed value) and the granularity range what I mentioned earlier for LUT based addressing (which is not implemented here). So, I need to change the alignment equal to the bar size. Do you have any comments on the previous discussed changes?
Feb 5 2019
Feb 4 2019
No new patch attached, but looking for few clarification on your previous comments.
Feb 1 2019
Addressed comment from @mav regarding the alignment and explained the reason for those checks for xlat and limit registers.
Jan 29 2019
Any more comments on this patch?
Jan 23 2019
Jan 21 2019
Submitting V4 patch, addressing comment from @imp
Jan 18 2019
Jan 9 2019
V2 patch addressing the previous comments from cem.
Jan 7 2019
Nov 5 2018
Oct 30 2018
Oct 22 2018
Oct 16 2018
make tinderbox reported some failure with arm architecture. Fixed that.
Oct 13 2018
Oct 8 2018
Oct 2 2018
Oct 1 2018
Sep 21 2018
- Added the static keywords to those mentioned structures in H file, as the intent is code readability
- Cleared the unwanted whitespaces/tabs and followed style(9) format for indentation in both C and H file.
Sep 18 2018
Thanks for taking time to review the first patch and clarifying on the release process.
- Removed static keywords from pin grouping definitions in H file.
- Moved static struct "resource_spec" to C file.
- Removed unwanted static declaration of probe, attach and detach in H file.
- Removed redundant file in C file
Sep 17 2018
Sep 3 2018
Thank you Gonzo.
Aug 30 2018
Hi Gonzo, Did you get a chance to look at this?