- User Since
- Aug 14 2017, 8:50 AM (207 w, 11 h)
Nov 12 2020
Sep 2 2020
Remove unnecessary braces
Aug 31 2020
May 29 2020
Remove extra whitespace
May 28 2020
Dec 18 2019
Add KASSERT check
Sep 19 2019
Sep 6 2019
Mar 26 2019
Mar 4 2019
Partially. Linux driver does not add IXGBE_VT_MSGTYPE_CTS flag while responding to VF reset message. However, IXGBE_FEATURE_SRIOV flag is FreeBSD specific. It is used in ixgbe_if_init() ( https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd/blob/master/sys/dev/ixgbe/if_ix.c#L3016 ), so it should be set before calling ixgbe_if_init() in context of IOV initialization.
Feb 21 2019
Feb 13 2019
Jan 9 2019
- Add missing return statement after checking WoL capability to prevent flow from entering wol_capable label reserved for WoL capable devices only.
- In ixgbe_setup_low_power_mode(), move writing WoL specific registers outside of block executed only for X550EM_X_10G_T.
- Set Wake-Up Filter Control register to wake up on Link Status change, Magic Packet, Direct Exact Packet and Directed Multicast Packet by default.
- Change behaviour of Wake-Up Filter Control (wufc) sysctl handler to allow user not only set but also reset desirable bits.
- Add better description of Wake-Up Filter Control (wufc) sysctl.
Dec 21 2018
Implementing changes mentioned by Jake.
Dec 12 2018
Change commit message to mention also ixv driver.
Dec 7 2018
Sep 6 2018
Jan 18 2018
- Revert SRIOV initialization fix
SRIOV initialization fix is reverted at the request of Validation Team due to its incompleteness.
Jan 17 2018
The above two patches resolve aforementioned kernel panic issue. Issue with VFs unable to pass traffic on FreeBSD host with PCI_IOV is under investigation.
- Fix adapter status reporting
- Fix kernel panic occuring when IP is assigned to ixv interface
Jan 15 2018
- Bump version numbers.
Dec 13 2017
- Change version numbers
Nov 16 2017
- Add fix for patch for interrupt storm on quad-port adapter
Nov 15 2017
- Add patch for interrupt storm on quad-port adapter
Nov 13 2017
- Remove set_sysctl_value(), AIM and operations on IXGBE_RXCSUM in VF
Oct 31 2017
- Fix support for ifconfig's vlanhwtag flag.
Disabling this flag will now prevent the driver from stripping vlan tags from packets.
Oct 26 2017
Oct 4 2017
Move ixgbe_if_init() function declaration outside of #ifdef PCI_IOV block as PCI_IOV might be not defined when compiling driver.