- User Since
- Aug 1 2015, 10:32 PM (268 w, 4 d)
Fri, Sep 18
This diff seems like unchanged from mine.
Wed, Sep 16
Mon, Sep 14
- Change args to argv
root@b13:~ # ps 687 PID TT STAT TIME COMMAND 687 - Is 0:02.55 /usr/sbin/cron -s root@b13:~ # pargs 687 687: cron args: /usr/sbin/cron args: -s root@b13:~ # penv 687 687: cron envp: PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin envp: PWD=/ envp: HOME=/ envp: RC_PID=22 envp: BLOCKSIZE=K root@b13:~ # pwdx 687 687: /var/cron
I guess all review notes have been incorporated.
root@b13:/usr/src/usr.bin/procstat # mandoc -Tlint procstat.1 root@b13:/usr/src/usr.bin/procstat # igor procstat.1 root@b13:/usr/src/usr.bin/procstat #
Thu, Sep 3
Mon, Aug 31
Sun, Aug 30
Aug 21 2020
Aug 18 2020
Aug 17 2020
Please accept if this is OK or please request changes. Thanks.
Aug 13 2020
- .Dd updated to current date
- Re-added .Tn macros around SPARC64 and UltraSPARC to reduce diff
Aug 12 2020
- Fixed uppercase leftovers
- Fixed stray .No.
- Renamed NOTES to CAVEATS and moved to apropriate place.
A tpyo hsa been correctde.
- More Solaris GUIDs have been introduced
- Manual page has been updated
- More manual page (mostly mdoc(7) and mandoc -Tlint related) updates.
Aug 11 2020
One file (sys/disk/gpt.h) was missed out in previous diff.
While I am at it, I could also introduce the other illumos/Solaris GUIDs, according to available documentation. What do you think?
Aug 9 2020
The open question is how to handle GUID 6A898CC3-1DD2-11B2-99A6-080020736631 that is being used for Solaris /usr and also for Apple ZFS. My understanding is that this GUID is a illumos generic one, as in the past, the ZFS codebase was shared between Darwin and illumos, thus, there is this clash.
Aug 3 2020
- diff with full context
- reordered statements
Jul 29 2020
Are there any more steps I need to take?
Jul 27 2020
Jul 24 2020
There also are some other glitches:
May 23 2020
Fixed a problem where mock_server's pid file was not written thus mock_server could not be restarted.
I have incorporated relevant parts of your work, fixed some glitches, tested on 11.3-RELEASE, 12-STABLE, 13-CURRENT. Builds on all three of them.
The build process still wants to fetch modules from the Internet. It has something to do with GOPATH, i suppose.
May 20 2020
Mar 6 2020
Feb 25 2020
Feb 23 2020
- net-mgmt/pmacct: Fix mysql plugin
New diff revision will be created.
Feb 22 2020
Fix plist logic and pgsql module
Feb 14 2020
Feb 4 2020
Jan 24 2020
- Revert to 1.15.1 due to mods versions. Most of them are for 1.15.1
Jan 23 2020
Jan 22 2020
- Rework options processing logic
Jan 21 2020
- net-mgmt/pmacct: Rework port options a bit.
Jan 20 2020
- net-mgmt/pmacct: Update Makefile
Jan 19 2020
- net-mgmt/pmacct: Use also pkgconfig to help database library detection
- Remove obsolete/unused options
- net-mgmt/pmacct: Fix the SQLDOC substitution logic
Jan 15 2020
Jan 9 2020
Jan 6 2020
Correct patch file.
Dec 29 2019
Dec 27 2019
Add another download site
Dec 26 2019
Dec 21 2019
The main reason is that sope4 without any zeroconf mechanisms (either avahi or mdns) does not pull in libiconv while it is still being referenced in makefiles.
Dec 19 2019
Dec 13 2019
Nov 24 2019
Revision intentionally abandoned.
Reset MAINTAINER to elastic@