- User Since
- May 30 2020, 11:28 AM (69 w, 2 d)
Jul 26 2021
D27889 are required to get AM335x to boot.
Update for latest DTS.
Previous I created clk_link in ti_prcm, but latest DTS introduce clkctrl in the very first ti,sysc nodes as a consequence the clk_link will be created in ti_sysc.c.
This patch alone will not boot the am335x, need a simplepmbus driver aswell.
- cleanup gpio gdbclk in ti_clk_clkctrl and use a TI_CLKCTRL_GATE subclock instead
- prepare for am572x subtypes, am335x only use TI_CLKCTRL_GATE
- Fix some wrong mappings like timer7 and so on
Jul 24 2021
Jul 18 2021
Jul 13 2021
Jun 14 2021
Jun 12 2021
Apr 30 2021
Apr 26 2021
Apr 21 2021
Apr 2 2021
Mar 10 2021
rpokala: Thank you for your comments.
change type for argument channel and the pointer nchannel (int -> u_int)
Mar 9 2021
Fix space around &
Feb 21 2021
Feb 4 2021
Update ti_prcm.c to add clk link in probe() instead of attach to avoid the need to declare syscon_generic.c attach as public.
Remove attach() function in ti_prcm.c and use inherited one from syscon_generic.c
Jan 15 2021
Remove syscon_generic_handle from syscon_generic.c and add into ti_prcm.c and ti_scm_syscon.c
- Add parents for ti,clkctrl.
- since the node scm_conf@0 (compatible "syscon", "simple-bus") needs to be attached as soon as posible during boot and syscon_generic are in pass BUS_PASS_DEFAULT I readded ti_scm_syscon.c and removed more or less everything but the probe() function and "subclass" syscon_generic. Added checks in probe() to ensure it not connect to other SoCs syscon nodes.
Jan 5 2021
Yes, this revision is nothing to care about anymore.
Jan 4 2021
Fix cpu reset functions in ti_prcm.c
Jan 2 2021
Nov 27 2020
Oct 18 2020
Remove #ifdefs in conf.c
Add nullconsole.c / spinconsole.c to Makefile.inc (arm, arm64 and riscv).
Oct 17 2020
Sep 26 2020
Sep 25 2020
Sep 24 2020
Thanks, should be better now.
Sep 23 2020
If src.conf contains
remove some confused \0
Sep 17 2020
Copy clk_div.c, clk_gate.c and clk_mux from sys/dev/extres/clk/ and extend them with options to use syscon if the parent are syscon, otherwise use clkdev.
Michal, thanks for your guidance.
Sep 11 2020
Thanks Thomas - didnt try GENERIC build.
Sep 10 2020
Correct initialize of gates clkdef.flags
Aug 26 2020
Jun 23 2020
Jun 20 2020
Jun 19 2020
Jun 18 2020
Fix sys/arm/ti/ti_pruss.c to activate pruss subsystems
Add shim driver ti_prm to reset the pruss.
Jun 13 2020
Create a "virtual clock" (not mentioned in the dts) for gdbclk functional clocks for GPIO1-4 and get rid of changes in dev/extres/clk/clk.c (D25175) needed in earlier revision.
Thank you @mmel for the background and direction.
Jun 10 2020
Jun 8 2020
Jun 7 2020
Update sys/arm/ti/am335x/am335x_scm.c to use syscon interface for reading and writing to registers in that memory range of the control module (TRM chapter 9).
- Move clock related files to subfolder /sys/arm/ti/clk
- extract sys/dev/extres/clk to another review
- due to recent update of devicetree @ head the dts are removed
Jun 5 2020
Jun 3 2020
I fix it tomorrow.
May 31 2020
Change to #if 0 instead of #ifdef DEBUG as suggested from EmmanuelVadot