- User Since
- Jun 12 2018, 3:15 AM (124 w, 3 d)
Wed, Oct 28
- Cosmetic fixes
- Remove spurious SNDSTAT_UNLOCK() in sndstat_create_devs_nvlist()
- Remove spurious pf->lock unlock and replace with SNDSTAT_UNLOCK() 2
- Remove spurious pf->lock unlock and replace with SNDSTAT_UNLOCK()
- Add nameunit label to device items
- Address delphij's comments
Mon, Oct 26
- Cosmetic fixes on vtpci_attach
Does things sound better if we create another label called nameunit to hold something like pcm0, while prepending /dev/ to existing devnode string, so that everytime user only need to directly use the devnode string to open the node without the hassle of snprintf?
Sat, Oct 24
- Update the virtio-pci BAR0 detach path as well
Fix the differential
Fri, Oct 23
BTW, since I consider the API a draft, the API is subject to changes. :)
Thu, Oct 22
Wed, Oct 14
Sep 30 2020
Tested. So far it runs well on my setup.
Sep 27 2020
I am curious is it possible you split out mmio remap handling to another differential review? This may make the mmio remap handling part quicker to be reviewed and merged.
Sep 25 2020
Seems not, although both are directories.
- Add .ccls-cache to .gitignore
Sep 24 2020
Sep 22 2020
Sep 21 2020
Sep 20 2020
Abandoned as D24880 was landed
Sep 14 2020
- security/pam_pkcs11: Fix .example file paths in PAM_PKCS11_EXAMPLEDOCS
Sep 13 2020
- security/pam_pkcs11: Do path replacement of etc/*.example in post-patch target
- www/firefox: Some tailoring jobs
- www/firefox: Replace the occurrence of /usr/xxx with /usr/local/xxx for etc/*.example
Sep 11 2020
- sysutils/beats7: Update to 7.9.1
- Update to the 20200906 snapshot of GCC 11.0.0.
- Update to 1.1.0
- Update to 1.0.7. This also fixes the -fno-common issue.
- devel/intel-graphics-compiler: update to 1.0.4879
- devel/gh: Update to 0.12.0
- net-im/tut: Update to 0.0.17
- Update to 6.4.167
- - Update WWW
- Update lang/erlang-runtime23 to version 23.0.4.
- databases/pgrouting: Update to 3.1.0
- editors/jucipp: Update to 1.6.1
- Fix build on current.
- graphics/gmt: Update to 6.1.1
- - Reset MAINTAINER due to fatal bounces
- devel/tortoisehg: Update to 5.5.1 and allow Python 3 by flavorizing the port. Switch to automatic plist.
- devel/efl and x11-wm/enlightenment: Remove some files that I missed in the last update.
- lang/intel-compute-runtime: update to 20.36.17813
- devel/efl: Mark WAYLAND option BROKEN. Despite the code compiles, it is reported to fail on runtime.
- math/pdal: Update to 2.2.0
- Try to fix ports build.
- Update to the 20200910 snapshot of GCC 8.4.1.
- graphics/py-fiona: Update to 1.8.17
- www/nextcloud: Update to 19.0.3
- databases/virtualpg: Update to 2.0.0
- www/firefox: Fix tab crashing when not using pulse-rust backend
Sep 10 2020
Sep 9 2020
Notes on FreeBSD guests (may be updated):
This change also works with:
- 13.0-CURRENT (20200903 snapshot) guest
- Update ObseleteFiles for removal of vm_map_create(9)
Sep 8 2020
I back-ported this to my own khng300/freebsd@releng/12.1 and I also had a relatively successful GVT-d passthrough trial! However, was it expected when using this with Linux guest the console being blank? I only saw output right after I started GDM (in Wayland), without access to text console at all.
Sep 3 2020
Unregister as long as the stream ended peacefully
- Unregister as long as the stream ended peacefully
At the mean time, the offending code was introduced in bug1647717.
Sep 2 2020
Jul 30 2020
Mar 19 2020
Feb 12 2020
Feb 10 2020
Updating D23591: bhyve: use stream_read() to read 12 bytes of RFB client version
- bhyve: use stream_read() to read 12 bytes of RFB client version
Feb 9 2020
Jul 8 2019
Opps careless mistakes.
Update according to @jhb 's suggestions.
Add comments in regards to SM961/PM961.
Jul 7 2019
Add comments in regards to SM961/PM961
Jun 30 2019
It seems i get something wrong about the regarding nvme features. I have to look more carefully at it
Jun 28 2019
- Updated according to @mckusick 's suggestion
Jun 19 2019
Fix commit message
Jul 3 2018
Now remove the two affected lines as they are implementation-specific. Instead
one should read vm_map_min.9 and vm_map_max.9.