- User Since
- Aug 25 2018, 5:03 PM (59 w, 4 d)
Wed, Oct 9
Hi guys, any more pointers or feedback? Otherwise I think this might be ready to commit :-).
Fri, Sep 27
firewall.rc is actually rc.firewall.
Thu, Sep 26
This is an obvious no-op change and only documents what was lagging behind.
Could someone from @portmgr take a look at this if blanket approval is needed?
- Updating D21306: Document IPFW's in-kernel NAT #
- Enter a brief description of the changes included in this update.
- The first line is used as subject, next lines as comment. #
- If you intended to create a new revision, use:
- $ arc diff --create
Address feedback from @bcr. Thanks for the initial review!
Wed, Sep 25
Sep 13 2019
Aug 21 2019
Thanks, I see what you mean now! :-) Let me see what I can cook up.
Thanks for the feedback Eugen, that will take a bit more time to restructure / add some of your comments.
Aug 17 2019
May 25 2019
Revert using GCC, it is not a requirement and works best with USE_GCC that defines a run-time dep on GCC which is a big nono.
May 21 2019
May 20 2019
May 19 2019
Can you make sure that it also works with the WITH_SVN build option? (That installs svnlite as svn)
Mar 23 2019
Just FYI, I am not a committer :)
Mar 21 2019
Thanks for the pointer, this diff was by no means limited to the IPv6 modules :)!
I added a switch for the pmod module in a similar fashion.
Feb 23 2019
Remove trailing slash in LIB_DEPENDS
Re-add X11 option as there is interest for this in the community and an extra option doesn't hurt anyway.
Also handy for people wanting to keep their system clean of X11 and extra libraries.
Feb 21 2019
- Upstream released Emby-server 126.96.36.199 so update to latest version
- Link ffmpeg with x265
- Remove X11 as option (as it defaulted to on anyway and USE_XORG=x11 is set)
Feb 15 2019
Remove unneeded += for configure args.
Feb 14 2019
Fix typo's in RC script.
Feb 12 2019
Remove unneeded use of tar:xz.
Feb 10 2019
- Address mat comments
- Remove unneeded clutter in rc script
- Streamline ffmpeg configure args
Feb 9 2019
Address comments from mat & tcberner
Feb 8 2019
Nov 10 2018
Hi, I tested this code and it works like a charm! Thanks! Now I can have a static addresses config for jails with a dynamic external prefix.
I needed this because my ISP uses DHCPv6 to delegate prefixes which can change, so a static NPTv6 rule in IPFW was a nono.