- User Since
- Aug 25 2018, 5:03 PM (34 w, 1 d)
Sat, Mar 23
Just FYI, I am not a committer :)
Mar 21 2019
Thanks for the pointer, this diff was by no means limited to the IPv6 modules :)!
I added a switch for the pmod module in a similar fashion.
Feb 23 2019
Remove trailing slash in LIB_DEPENDS
Re-add X11 option as there is interest for this in the community and an extra option doesn't hurt anyway.
Also handy for people wanting to keep their system clean of X11 and extra libraries.
Feb 21 2019
- Upstream released Emby-server 184.108.40.206 so update to latest version
- Link ffmpeg with x265
- Remove X11 as option (as it defaulted to on anyway and USE_XORG=x11 is set)
Feb 15 2019
Remove unneeded += for configure args.
Feb 14 2019
Fix typo's in RC script.
Feb 12 2019
Remove unneeded use of tar:xz.
Feb 10 2019
- Address mat comments
- Remove unneeded clutter in rc script
- Streamline ffmpeg configure args
Feb 9 2019
Address comments from mat & tcberner
Feb 8 2019
Nov 10 2018
Hi, I tested this code and it works like a charm! Thanks! Now I can have a static addresses config for jails with a dynamic external prefix.
I needed this because my ISP uses DHCPv6 to delegate prefixes which can change, so a static NPTv6 rule in IPFW was a nono.