- User Since
- Aug 25 2018, 5:03 PM (25 w, 6 d)
Thu, Feb 21
- Upstream released Emby-server 126.96.36.199 so update to latest version
- Link ffmpeg with x265
- Remove X11 as option (as it defaulted to on anyway and USE_XORG=x11 is set)
Fri, Feb 15
Remove unneeded += for configure args.
Thu, Feb 14
Fix typo's in RC script.
Tue, Feb 12
Remove unneeded use of tar:xz.
Sun, Feb 10
- Address mat comments
- Remove unneeded clutter in rc script
- Streamline ffmpeg configure args
Sat, Feb 9
Address comments from mat & tcberner
Fri, Feb 8
Nov 10 2018
Hi, I tested this code and it works like a charm! Thanks! Now I can have a static addresses config for jails with a dynamic external prefix.
I needed this because my ISP uses DHCPv6 to delegate prefixes which can change, so a static NPTv6 rule in IPFW was a nono.