- User Since
- Aug 13 2018, 6:48 AM (154 w, 2 d)
Jan 9 2021
> - ensure you have the latest src tree from https://cgit.freebsd.org/src/ in /usr/src
- apply the patch (e.g. curl -L https://github.com/DankBSD/base/commit/a3648bffd3e40d5bff6d1362c7c101e712ab1baa.patch | git am)
- the usual buildkernel installkernel
- get the gpu drivers from https://github.com/myfreeweb/drm-kmod/tree/5.4-lts-dank (git clone -b 5.4-lts-dank https://github.com/myfreeweb/drm-kmod)
- build (make -j30) and install ([sudo/doas/..] make install) them
- reboot :)
HI, I have a Navi10 card (5700XT) + AMD 5950X.
If that setup is suitable I would give it try ?
Oct 21 2018
It works on my Huawei Matebook X Pro. Sorry for comming back so late.
I had 10 minutes to test and here are my initial findings.
Aug 14 2018
I really appreciate all the hard work you have already putted into that and the commitment you show.
Looking forward to support with testing.