- User Since
- Aug 27 2020, 6:07 AM (47 w, 1 d)
Thu, Jul 15
I got some new information about Intel Graphics Devices. GOP driver is working properly on my system now. It requires some firmware patches unless it's possible to create and use an E820 table by bhyve. I'm going to update this patch soon.
Mon, Jul 5
Jun 22 2021
Jun 2 2021
- update parse legacy config
May 31 2021
May 17 2021
- fix coding style of pci_vtinput_legacy_config
- add manpage entry for VirtIO Input
- fix coding style
Apr 29 2021
- add CAPSICUM support (note: untested yet)
Apr 28 2021
Sadly, I don't know how to implement CAPSICUM support or how to test CAPSICUM. For that reason, I left out support for CAPSICUM.
Apr 27 2021
- do not allocate Graphics Stolen Memory inside PCI Region
Apr 14 2021
This commit isn't staged in a tree.
Apr 13 2021
I'm able to boot a Windows guest without -w by applying this patch.
Apr 12 2021
- Use IA32_FEATURE_CONTROL_LOCK define
Apr 9 2021
Mar 29 2021
Mar 19 2021
I'm going to rebase this patch soon.
Mar 16 2021
- Rebase onto main
- It's possible to load a Video-BIOS from a file now
Feb 1 2021
Jan 25 2021
- fix compiling
Jan 22 2021
- Works with new OVMF (see D27230) now
Jan 18 2021
- Rebase onto 13-CURRENT
Jan 14 2021
- Use new UEFI provided by D27230
Jan 6 2021
- Revert rS367606 "bhyve: avoid allocating BARs above the end of supported physical addresses."
The alignment depends on gUefiOvmfPkgTokenSpaceGuid.PcdPciMmio64Size which is set in BhyveX64.dsc. On my system with 4 GB of RAM, it's set to 32 GB:
GetFirstNonAddress: Pci64Base=0x800000000 Pci64Size=0x800000000
Jan 5 2021
Jan 4 2021
GCD map depends on gUefiOvmfPkgTokenSpaceGuid.PcdPciMmio64Base and gUefiOvmfPkgTokenSpaceGuid.PcdPciMmio64Size which are set at OvmfPkg/Bhyve/PlatformPei/MemDetect.c (GetFirstNonAddress):
Dec 16 2020
On my system this EFI version will fail, if a 64-bit BAR above 4 GB is used. GCD-Memory doesn't covers the MMIO-Space above 4 GB:
Dec 4 2020
- Implement GVT-d emulation as passthru device.
- Include D24066 for easier testing (will be removed as soon as it's merged)
Dec 3 2020
Nov 18 2020
Nov 17 2020
Fix code style of comments
Nov 16 2020
Oct 15 2020
Oct 13 2020
Oct 7 2020
- Reuse D24066
Oct 5 2020
Sep 25 2020
- Use an own device emulation for GVT-d
- Do not modify the current implementation of passthru devices
Sep 22 2020
- Do not patch cfgread and cfgwrite of passthru devices:
The device emulation functions are shared by every passthru device.
If igd emulationen patches it's cfgread and cfgwrite functions, it will be changed for every passthru device too.
To avoid this, add a passthru_type to decide which function to take.
Sep 21 2020
Sep 14 2020
Add copyright header to new file "pci_igd_lpc.c"
Sep 11 2020
- register_bar and unregister_bar functions doesn't handle MSI-X BAR properly
Sep 9 2020
Sep 8 2020
Thank's for your feedback.
Glad to hear that it works on your system.
Sep 4 2020
Thanks for your detailed description.
Sep 3 2020
- Use PCI-MMIO-Space (0xC0000000 - 0xE0000000) for allocation of Opregion and Graphics Stolen Memory
- Increase size of Opregion to 16 kB
- Detect size of Graphics Stolen Memory