- User Since
- Jan 7 2019, 8:46 PM (11 w, 18 h)
Jan 26 2019
Also I perform a diff against the old version first so they must have added a line that looks like the diff marker during conflict resolution. This seems very unlikely.
Jan 24 2019
- Change unresolved conflict warning into an error
An error or forcing them to resolve it manually again may be better.
Jan 23 2019
Jan 22 2019
- Clarify 'mirror failure' message
- Fix style issues
Remove unnecessary diff junk.
- Use HEREDOC/cat instead of multiple echos
Jan 21 2019
- Fix style/syntax issues
Jan 18 2019
Note that most IDS_run output shouldn't be considered as "informational", especially checksum differences: these should not be suppressed because they suggest there are real issues.
- Improve code for printing to stderr
Need to add export UNAME_r to config_SourceRelease. Will create new review with fix.
- Fix ordering of system checks
- Update permissions check and chflag check
- Fix spacing issues
- Include support for upgrading from alpha releases
- Simplify src component check
It may be because it is hard to follow but warnings/errors are redirected to the stderr
And then the stdout fetch_run/IDS_run is intended to be piped to INFOREDIR. This is normally stdout but can be /dev/null in order to hide informational messages ...
is this a bad idea?
Jan 17 2019
- Fix typo in comment
- Update outdated comment
Jan 16 2019
Jan 15 2019
- Ensure install flags can be removed