- User Since
- Mon, Jan 7, 8:46 PM (1 w, 5 d)
Fri, Jan 18
Note that most IDS_run output shouldn't be considered as "informational", especially checksum differences: these should not be suppressed because they suggest there are real issues.
- Improve code for printing to stderr
Need to add export UNAME_r to config_SourceRelease. Will create new review with fix.
- Fix ordering of system checks
- Update permissions check and chflag check
- Fix spacing issues
- Include support for upgrading from alpha releases
- Simplify src component check
It may be because it is hard to follow but warnings/errors are redirected to the stderr
And then the stdout fetch_run/IDS_run is intended to be piped to INFOREDIR. This is normally stdout but can be /dev/null in order to hide informational messages ...
is this a bad idea?
Thu, Jan 17
- Fix typo in comment
- Update outdated comment
Wed, Jan 16
Tue, Jan 15
- Ensure install flags can be removed