- User Since
- Jul 23 2020, 3:05 PM (31 w, 2 d)
Sun, Feb 21
- provide a sanity check for isc_dma_width,
- introduce a DMA_WIDTH_TO_BUS_LOWADDR macro to correctly handle edge cases where isc_dma_width equals either 0 or the number of bits in BUS_SPACE_MAXADDR
Wed, Feb 17
Reconsider turning the devmethod into an admin completion queue specific handler, which both reduces the scope of the call and makes the usecase more obvious.
Tue, Feb 16
Oct 27 2020
Oct 19 2020
Change qoriq_make_gpio_res return type to bool.
Sep 1 2020
Not to my knowledge. sdhci_fsl_fdt doesn't modify the parent clock in any way and the prescalers/dividers it sets are internal to this IP block.
With GENERIC-MMCCAM, my kernel failed to mount a rootfs located on an unrelated usb drive (perhaps this hints towards a bigger issue?), so I wasn't able to properly inspect the mmc partitions from userspace. I did however list all available drives via mountroot and there were no partitions listed for sdda0.
- drop "All rights reserved",
- bump copyright to 2020,
- add SPDX identifier,
- integrate @mmel's changes for LX2160A compat. string
Aug 31 2020
- Was it tested with an MMCCAM kernel ? I'd like us to switch to it for 13.
I just tested this driver with MMCCAM on hardware that contains a single eMMC chip. On the old mmc stack this card (correctly) displays the following partitions:
mmcsd0 mmcsd0boot0 mmcsd0boot1 mmcsd0p1 mmcsd0p2 mmcsd0p3 mmcsd0p4 mmcsd0rpmb
however, with MMCCAM I only get sdda0 and no partitions:
sdda0 at sdhci_slot0 bus 0 scbus0 target 0 lun 0 sdda0: Relative addr: 00000002 Card features: <MMC Memory High-Capacity> Card memory OCR: 00ff8080 sdda0: Serial Number C565B3C sdda0: MMCHC 008G30 0.4 SN C565B3CD MFG 03/2002 by 17 0x0000
I reckon this is not an expected behavior with eMMC and I'm not missing any extra hooks for this stack in my driver?