Requesting approval for FLAVORS in multimedia/audacious and multimedia/audacious-plugins
Working commit message:
Update multimedia/audacious* to 3.10
Add qt5 flavor to multimedia/audacious and multimedia/audacious-plugins.
The gtk3 ports are being kept separate since it is no longer supported
upstream and may be removed in the near future.
A lot of old cruft was removed and the Makefiles have been completely
overhauled to improve readability, fix dependencies, group options, and to
use the latest ports features.
Removed options in multimedia/audacious and multimedia/audacious-gtk3:
- EXECINFO - code that used this was removed long ago
- ICONV - always needed, but ports have been fixed to use base iconv
Several options in multimedia/audacious-plugins* were renamed for clarity or
to fit standard descriptions:
- AMIDI -> FLUIDSYNTH
- AOSD -> OSD
- MP3 -> MPG123
- NEON -> HTTPS
- SCROBBLER -> LASTFM
Added options in multimedia/audacious-plugins*:
- ADPLUG - AdLib sound emulation
- GME - Game Music Emu demuxer
- QTMULTIMEDIA - QtMultimedia audio support (qt5 flavor only)
- SNDIO - Sndio audio support
- SOXR - SoX resampler support via libsoxr
pkg-message has been updated to be a little more helpful and to remove the
suggestion to install archivers/unzip since the native unzip command works.