- Switch to GitHub releases instead of SourceForge.
- Remove a local patch that has been integrated in the meantime.
- Stock GitHub tarballs don't ship with Autoconf generated files. Make sure we generate those now.
Poudriere build on 11.x amd64 passes.
Switch to GitHub releases instead of SourceForge.
This is wrong for more than one reason:
- it is not a "Github releases" but an extract from the repository using git-archive(1), you can, sometime, find released tarballs on github, but they are not accessible using USE_GITHUB.
- SourceForge has a 0.8.6 tarball, and we should always use the release tarballs upstream takes time to create instead of falling back to commits from github.
Unless the 0.8.6 tarball is unusable for some reason, in which case, please state why, you should keep using the released tarball.
All these should be moved later. See Chapter 15. Order of Variables in Port Makefiles.