- Update to 1.9.0 
- Remove PARENT_CHILD_MATCH_PATCH this is now part of upstream o See  for new syntax
- Remove patch-smime-self o See  "Self encryption"
- Latest vvv is 1.8.3
- Current 1.8.3 NNTP patch is broken on 1.9.0
- Remove pre-patch-NNTP-on vvv nntp patch no longer changes manual.txt
- rP449540: mail/mutt: update 1.8.3 -> 1.9.0
testport, bulk, install, test.
Anyone mind commenting on removing NNTP patch?
|204 ↗||(On Diff #32823)|
I was kicking around the idea of removing the NNTP patch due to its complexity and release time and wanted to see if I could get any feedback on this.
Does anyone have any idea on real NNTP usage and how many of the are FreeBSD mutt users.